TQC Developments Inc. was incorporated in 2007, completing a transition from Todd Funk’s former company, Aztec Cabinet Design. Aztec Cabinet Design was founded in 1997 and evolved from kitchen renovations to a full-home renovation company. TQC also developed extensive experience in working with residential property management companies for upgrades and maintenance of high-density properties, especially in the area of concrete surface rehabilitation.
Since 2009, TQC Developments has been involved in ever-more ambitious projects, including:
- a $1.5M home renovation near Calgary AB – completed in 3 months, instead of the expected 11 months.
- construction of an 11,000 sq.ft. executive home w/ a 7,000 sq.ft. swimming pool near Calgary.
- construction of an 18,000 sq.ft. commercial banquet facility near Airdrie AB – completed in 8.5 months, instead of the expected 24 months.
- currently developing a strategy to build a resort facility on Namena Island, Fiji, expected to begin construction in late 2017.
The company has developed strong industry partnerships and connections which have allowed it to handle increasingly ambitious construction projects.
Besides being a valued member of the Lumenos Advisors group, providing turn-key services to non-profit organizations that want to leverage existing property assets through:
- land rezoning and redesignation
- community engagement processes
- leveraging creative financial investment strategies
- full design-build support
TQC Developments has created strong industry partner relationships:
|Architectural Design & Drafting
|Real Estate Asset Planning for Non-Profits
Financial Planning for Developments